First month of our practice days💕

 Hello everyone 😊  My name is Oydina. I'm studying at Pedagogical institute of Bukhara state university. Now, I'm going to share my experiences and thoughts about our  first month of practice days at school. We went to school number 29 on September in order to practice and enrich our knowledge.

This school related to learn math very well. School is beautiful and well built. I like
atmosphere of school.
Pupils of school are very clever and active.
They have good ability on learning english. Even one of the seventh  grade of pupil has IELTS 7 band. It is so amazing 😮
Furthermore, Teachers are also high educated.
They always try to make a lessons more interesting and understandable for everyone. During the lessons they use games, interesting activities to understand theme. 
My teacher is Bořltayeva Umida. She is positive and clever woman. She teaches me her teaching methods.

Besides of that, during the lessons she used laptop and other digital devices. I think modern teacher should use devices to teach like her.🥰

It was my first month of practice days at school. I think I will lear a lot of things there and enrich my experiences.
 Thank you for your attention 😊💕













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romitani

Modarikhan Madrasah

Amir Kulal